Thursday 17 November 2011

Deciding on a Six Pack Abs Program

After about three days of research I have finally decided to try a couple of programs and run them alongside each other. I have listed the two programs below and given the reason why I decided on them. I will also be going to my local gym a couple of times a week to perform some cardio (not a lot as I hate exercise!) and maybe a bit of swimming. Here are the two programs that I will use over the coming weeks: -

The Fat Burning Furnace Program - CLICK HERE

I decided on the Fat Burning Furnace program due to reading an interesting Fat Burning Furnace Review on a blog I stumbled across the other day. The guy who wrote it had some great results but most importantly FAST results. Remember, I've only got a six weeks to do this!





Truth About Six Pack Abs Program - CLICK HERE

I am going to use this program along-side the Fat Burning Furnace or maybe use a little bit of each and mix and match. Anyway, I have purchased them both and I will spend about a day reading them. I think it is important to absorb all the information before you try anything new. I must admit that I am getting really excited about this now.


Make sure you keep popping back to check-in on my progress!
Web Analytics