Thursday 1 December 2011

2nd week in - I WILL get six pack abs!

Hey folks! It's been my 2nd full week into my Six Pack Abs diet. I have decided to stick one program for this challenge as I have found it too complicated to use both at the same time. I've decided to use only the Truth About Six Pack Abs plan as I think I will get the fastest results with this. Long term I will try to implement the Fat Burning Furnace as as this will probably fit better into my hectic lifestyle!

I wanted to give you an update as it's been a week since I last wrote an update. I have been following the 'Truth About Six Pack Abs' plan to the letter and over the last week I have shed quite a bit of body fat. I was going to go to the gym several times a week during this experiment but I am going wait until the end of my challenge (I already have some muscle definition from my intermittent sessions at the gym so I am hoping my diet routine is enough to look ripped). Only time will tell I guess?!

One great thing about 'The Truth About Six Pack Abs' plan is the fact that it is really easy to follow and you really see the difference after just a week. My abs are really starting to show now! I will post some progress pictures in my next post!

The Truth About Six Pack Abs - >> CLICK HERE <<
Web Analytics